we wish you an enjoyable Advent season and would like to inform you about a few important things:
- Our surgery will be closed for holidays from 22.12.23 to 29.12.23, we are taking a break.
- Please order your medication etc. in good time before 21.12.23.
- The first appointment in the NEW YEAR is on 2 January 2024 from 1 pm to 5 pm. Your emails will only be answered from 3.1.24.
- If you have symptoms of a cold, fever, runny nose or cough, we ask you to take a Covid test and only then come to the surgery.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best and, above all, good health for 2024.
Warm pre-Christmas greetings - thank you for your loyalty and trust!
Dr Bettina Ehrhardt-Felkl and the team at the practice
- It is essential that you make an appointment if you wish to come to the surgery. Without an appointment, you can expect a longer waiting time. If you are coming to us for the first time, please call us during surgery hours to make an initial appointment. If you are already a patient with us, please make a follow-up appointment via our online appointment system (see link box "Termin vereinbaren" on the side of the page).
- We vaccinate against COVID-19 with the new vaccine from Pfizer against the variant Omicron XBB. 1.5 by appointment by mail or telephone. If your contact with COVID-19, the last vaccination or an illness was longer than 1 year ago, then you should get vaccinated.
- Flu vaccination in stock - cost: € 50,-.
- There are more new Corona cases again. If you are positive, please do not come to the office, please call us.
- In principle, you can come to the office without a mask. However, in case of cold, cough or sore throat - with or without fever - we ask you to wear a mask inside the office. If everyone thinks of each other, everyone is thought of.
- We do not fax or e-mail sickness reports, nor do we send findings. Please also do not send us any findings etc. by e-mail, as this would violate data protection.
- For all concerns (findings, prescriptions, referrals, etc.), please come to our office in person - if necessary with a printout of your findings.
- If you insert your e-card in our practice once a quarter, we will be happy to process your further medication orders by e-mail.
- Unfortunately, it happens from time to time that agreed appointments are not kept without cancellation. Please note that we charge a fee of € € 50,- for appointments that are not kept.
- It is very important to us to respond sufficiently to your needs. Therefore, I will gladly take the necessary time for a personal doctor-patient discussion in the office.
- Please turn down your cell phones and refrain from making phone calls inside the office so as not to disturb other patients.
We wish you a beautiful autumn and above all good health!
Dr. Bettina Ehrhardt-Felkl
A warm welcome to my practice for general medicine
opposite the Hundertwasserhaus
As a doctor I see you as an individual; I like to take time for your physical and psychological complaints. With me, you as a patient, in your entirety, are my focus – and this includes your social environment.
The special characteristic of my practice is an easily reached general practitioner's practice serving all medical insurances and offering both modern service and the online booking of an appointment (cf. link box “Termin buchen” at the edge of the page) as well as 25 years of experience.
In addition to conventional medicine, there is a broad range of complementary medicine, such as micro immunotherapy or mistletoe therapy.